Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Favorite TV Show

          My favorite TV shows are How it's Made and Mythbusters. They are both on Discovery Channel and are shown after each other.

          How it's Made is a TV show that shows how things are made which, I like to do. The last episode I watched was how to make a pencil. I thought pencils were made by cutting a piece of wood to the shape of a pencil and after putting the lead into the the center of the pencil. Instead they cut a plank of wood in half and make ledges on both sides and place the lead on one of the ledges and then sandwhich them togther with glue.   

         Mythbusters is a TV show that tests sayings, stories, pictures, and videos either it is true or just a myth. Sometimes it becomes possible and become inbetween, making it plausible.I like this TV show because they are very funny and most of the time they go overboard on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment